04 mai, 2014

Celebrities I would like to have dinner with


Jack Black :  I believe  there's two kind of annoying people in the world, people who annoy you so much you just want to punch them right in the middle of their face,  several times, and people who annoy you, yet you can't help but laugh ! Jack Black is the second category and that is why I want him at my table. Besides, come on guys, The School of Rock was a good movie ! We will have burgers at a suspicious place down Brooklyn, and jack will speak and chew so loudly I'll be embarrassed for the rest of my life.

Jared Leto : I really don't care about him lecturing me on first world's problems, but I insist on touching his hair. I don't care if it's inappropriate. I'm the one writing this post, don't tell me what to do !
We will have a Chawarma and coke takeaway.

Beyoncé & Blue Ivy : I feel like Beyoncé is into the green smoothies, ssogreen smoothie we will have. 

Kevin Spacey : I want him to go through a long platonic talk and to never shut up while I'm having a Caesar salad.

Zack Galifianakis : despite the fact that he has a hard spelling last name ( I had to google it) I think a little bit of awkwardness won't be a harm, we will have pancakes, at lunch time (btw his "between two ferns" show on youtube is great).

Lindsey Lohan : I'll have her for lunch, chances are she will be half sober. I want to ask her about this boyfriend list (I mean ... Heath ledger? crazy huh?) and I want to poke her face to check if it's still "alive" or if it's all plastic.

Emma Watson & Jennifer Lawrence : I'll have them both at my table, these two are so different from each other, yet, i think I like them equally. We will have casual girls talk, Emma will skip dessert, Jen and I won't.

Anna Wintour & Karl Lagarfield : I have a feeling that I won't have much fun, but i need to ask them about their haircuts, and i want to have fancy talk about bags and dresses. 

Sofia Coppola : This is silly but I will just tell her how much I love her movies. I will be so intimidated it will ruin the dinner. So we will watch Lost In Translation and she will tell me funny jokes about the set.

Adele : we will eat Doritos in her living room and play with her trophies and we will laugh at each other's dirty jokes.

I was planning to invite Letterman too for a dinner but i really, really doubt i can stand his silly monologue, so I'll just send him a Latte with a note asking him (politely) to retire. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire